In general though:
1) People are often allergic to products containing petroleum and even some products labeled “hypoallergenic”. Occasionally people are allergic to their toothpaste and more often to their lipstick/lip balm. Many people are allergic to Neosporin and Chap Stick. I recommend Mentholatum Lip Balm often. It comes in tube, like Chap Stick. There are also homeopathic remedies to detox the body of what it is allergically responding to.
2) Sores on the outside corners of the mouth are usually vitamin deficiencies–especially vitamin B6.
3) Sores on the top and bottom lip edge are often allergies to something being put on the lips and often this can be aggravated by sunshine.
4) Canker sores, herpes sores and cold sores are often related to what it is in the person’s life that they are “biting their tongue” about or not saying out loud and is also accentuated by stress, poor diet, not enough raw foods, and sleep issues (in combination of course). Life sucks when there’s no herpes cure.
5) Sores inside the lip and under the tongue can sometimes be viral in origin or an allergy to something. I know a few people who are allergic to nutmeg which causes a little vesicle to form under the tongue on the frenulum.
6) White sores on the mouth are usually caused from yeast (Candida). Try getting a lip product that contains Myrrh essential oil. You will also have incorporate lifestyle changes to overcome the yeast inside your system.
I hope those clues can empower you to figure out the cause of the most common lip challenges. Sometimes they make your lips itch, they can make you feel ugly, and you certainly don’t want to kiss anybody! We don’t want that for you as loving yourself is the most important thing you can do for your family and your planet!
There are many things that you can mistake for herpes symptoms so the best way to go about figuring out if you do have the disease is to go for a checkup!
Don't Stop Dating
Why not sign up to meet up with people who will understand you? This is a warm-hearted and exclusive community for singles and friends with STDs. Here you can get on with your life and meet new friends, partners or potential spouses. You can also learn about STD medical treatments and information, or find someone to talk to or offer help and advice.
Sign up for free: Positive Singles: You Are Not Alone!